Ridgefield WA Homes For Sale | Market Activity November 2010
Earlier in December we logged into the MLS for Vancouver and Ridgefield to obtain a quick snap-shot view of what happened during November with real estate and home sales within the confines of the Ridgefield zip code 98642, in Clark County Washington. Here is what we have to report:
From this brief view we see a relatively small number of Pending transactions this month when compared to typical volume; as well as approximately fourteen month's supply of inventory (based on and average of Pending & Solds) available at the end of the month. This month the 3rd Party + Pre-Foreclosures + Foreclosures combined are about 22.2% of the Active Ridgefield homes listed for sale (much lower than the County Average), yet they represent about 35.7% of the homes going under contract (52.6% is the County Average in November).
Ridgefield WA was one of the hardest hit areas for distressed properties (foreclosures and short sales) and was hit early, and is now showing relatively better ratios of normal sales vs distressed property sales when compared to Clark County WA overall. With a possible bottoming of prices / values, now is one of the best times to purchase a property in Ridgefield!
The Chart Below compares Ridgefield Washington Home Sale Prices and Trends with other nearby Towns: Brush Prairie, Battle Ground and La Center Washington - right now the median home price in Ridgefield after a brief summer-time run-up, continues to fall and is the lowest its been in many years!:
If you are looking to sell your home in Ridgefield, Vancouver or another part of Clark County Washington in this challenging market time please call or e-mail us with the details of your situation and we'll customize a marketing plan to get your Clark County Home Sold!
1) 3rd Party = the sales contract requires the approval of a third party; and includes Short-Sales, Trust Sales, Relocation Company sales, etc.
2) PreForeclosures = aka Short-Sales are homes where the lending bank(s) agrees to take less, allowing a sales transaction to take place.
3) Foreclosures = aka REO's and Bank Owned Homes, already Foreclosed by the Lender(s).
4) PENDING = listed homes that have been marked as under contract by the listing agent during the past 30 days.
5) SOLD = listed homes that have been marked as closed sales by the listing agent in the past 30 days. Note: some of these sold homes may have been "pending sales" for far more than 30 days!
Disclaimer: this information is drawn using custom search parameters from the predominant MLS system covering Vancouver Washington and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
Current Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for November 2010
- Clark County WA Real Estate | Market Report for November 2010
- Battle Ground WA Real Estate | Market Report November 2010
- Camas Real Estate | Market Update Report for November 2010
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for November 2010
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for October 2010
- Clark County WA Real Estate | Market Report for October 2010
- Battle Ground Real Estate | Market Update October 2010
- Camas Real Estate | Market Report for October 2010
- La Center Real Estate | Market Report for October 2010
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Report for October 2010
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for October 2010
The above information was provided by John Slocum and Kathryn Alexander, recognized as one of the top teams at REMAX Vancouver WA. We hope you enjoy the information in our posts, including videos on real estate and Living in Vancouver Washington and the rest of Clark County.
Thinking of selling your home in this market? We have the insight and passion for selling homes to get you moving!
For Southwest Washington homes and Real Estate in Vancouver WA visit Real Estate Vancouver WA. If you have an immediate need to search the MLS for Vancouver WA please visit Homes For Sale Vancouver WA , and Real Estate Ridgefield WA.
If your interest is in foreclosures, pre-foreclosures (short-sale homes) and Bank Owned Homes in Vancouver WA we have a special search set up for you at Bank Owned Homes Vancouver WA.