Battle Ground Real Estate Market Activity - Earlier in December we checked in with the Battle Ground MLS to see what
happened real estate-wise within the confines of the Battle Ground zip code
98604, for Battle Ground Homes For Sale in November. Here is what we have to report when we gathered the home sales information earlier this month:
From this quick view we seea modest increase in the Total Active Inventory however, like other areas nearby there is a slight increase in the proportion of distressed properties. This month the 3rd Party + Pre-Foreclosures + Foreclosures combined are about 34.2% of the Active homes listed (a
2.7 point increase from last month), and they represent about 40.0% of the homes going under contract (this item
has been very high for the past two months).
Key items we are looking for in a market turnaround are not just an increase in the number of transactions but, an increase in the non-Pre-Foreclosure / Foreclosure Sold category. In our opinion that ratio has taken another big jump owing to the
third and hopefully final wave of foreclosures, in addition to most banks
resuming foreclosures after the nation-wide scandal on faulty procedures.
The Chart Below compares Battle Ground Home Sale Prices (currently improving prices) and Trends with other nearby Towns: Brush Prairie, Ridgefield and La Center Washington:
If you are looking to sell your home in Battle Ground, Vancouver or another part of Clark County Washington in this challenging market time please call or e-mail us with the details of your situation and we'll customize a marketing plan to get your Clark County Home Sold!
1) 3rd Party = the sales contract requires the approval of a third party; and includes Short-Sales, Trust Sales, Relocation Company sales, etc.
2) PreForeclosures = aka Short-Sales are homes where the lending bank(s) agrees to take less, allowing a sales transaction to take place.
3) Foreclosures = aka REO's and Bank Owned Homes, already Foreclosed by the Lender(s).
4) PENDING = listed homes that have been marked as under contract by the listing agent during the past 30 days.
5) SOLD = listed homes that have been marked as closed sales by the listing agent in the past 30 days. Note: some of these sold homes may have been "pending sales" for far more than 30 days!
Disclaimer: this information is drawn using custom search parameters from the predominant MLS system covering Vancouver Washington and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
Current Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for November 2010
- Clark County WA Real Estate | Market Report for November 2010
- Camas Real Estate | Market Update Report for November 2010
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for October 2010
- Clark County WA Real Estate | Market Report for October 2010
- Battle Ground Real Estate | Market Update October 2010
- Camas Real Estate | Market Report for October 2010
- La Center Real Estate | Market Report for October 2010
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Report for October 2010
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for October 2010
The above information was provided by John Slocum and Kathryn Alexander, recognized as one of the top teams at Vancouver WA REMAX . We hope you enjoy the information in our posts, including videos on real estate and Homes for sale in Vancouver Washington and the rest of Clark County.
Thinking of selling your home in this market? We have the insight and passion for selling homes to get you moving!
For Southwest Washington homes and Real Estate in Vancouver WA visit
Real Estate Vancouver WA. If your interest is in foreclosures, pre-foreclosures (short sale homes) ; and when looking for Bank Owned Homes in Vancouver Washington we have our website set up for you to easily search for each of these categories!
PS - Nobody sells more homes than RE/MAX. Look to the Alexander ~ Slocum Team
for your Vancouver WA real estate! These are other popular recent searches on our website:
Camas WA Real Estate
Luxury Homes Vancouver WA
Vancouver WA Homes For Sale