Homes For Sale in Vancouver WA See More Healing and Hope...Real Estate in Vancouver Washington has been going through a lot of healing in the past 12 months. This January the Pending sales decreased by 97 units (-4.6%) when compared with January 2010; and the Sold homes were off 42 units. -- reflective of the busier activity last year from the now-expired Home Buyer Tax Credit. This year there are no Gimmicks to keep buyers in play, just back to the basics of supply and demand, and buyers that know this is an excellent time to make a home purchase!
For the single-family houses and condos for sale that went pending in January, we saw both the Short Sales and the Bank Owned Homes segments capturing a smaller percentage at 48%; a welcome decrease from last month's 61.0% of the total Pending Sales.
The matrix below is shows the highlights for homes being sold in Vancouver, WA January 2011:
The Chart below shows the current trend of home prices for Vancouver WA, compared to other Pacific Northwest cities of Seattle Washington, and Portland Oregon. - all cities are showing sliding prices, and the downward slope for Vancouver is clearly not as steep as seen for nearby
Portland or, even Seattle to the north. For home prices to start going up, we will typically first see a meaningful AND sustained increase in the number of homes purchased in both Vancouver and the other major Pacific Northwest cities. Although there had been modest levels in home buying activity for the early part of this year, we are continuing to see the seasonal lower volume and softer prices at this time of the year.
If you are looking to sell your home in Vancouver WA, and Clark County Washington in this Opportunity Market please call or e-mail us with the details of your situation and we'll customize a marketing plan to get your Clark County Home Sold!
Some of the major parts of town you may want to look for include Homes in Downtown Vancouver, The Heights Homes, Orchards Homes, Cascade Park Homes, Fishers Landing Homes For Sale, Evergreen Homes, Hazel Dell Homes For Sale , Felida Homes and Salmon Creek Homes.
The largest city in Clark County WA is Vancouver Washington. Other towns include: Amboy, Battle Ground, Brush Prairie, Camas, Ridgefield, Washougal, parts of Woodland and Yacolt.
Disclaimer: this information is drawn using custom search parameters from the predominant MLS system covering Vancouver Washington and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
Current Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
- Clark County and Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Update Report for January 2011
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for January 2011
- Battle Ground Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for January 2011
- Camas WA Real Estate | Market Report for January 2011
- La Center WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics January 2011
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics - January 2011
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for January 2011
- Clark County and Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Update Report for December 2010
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for December 2010
- Battle Ground Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for December 2010
- Camas WA Real Estate | Market Report for December 2010
- La Center WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics December 2010
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics - December 2010
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for December 2010
The above information was provided by John Slocum and Kathryn Alexander, recognized as one of the top teams at Vancouver WA REMAX . We hope you enjoy the information in our posts, including videos on real estate and Homes for sale in Vancouver Washington and the rest of Clark County.
Thinking of selling your home in this challenging market? We have the passion and insight for selling homes to get you moving!
For Southwest Washington homes and Real Estate in Vancouver WA visit Vancouver WA Real Estate. If your interest is in foreclosures, pre-foreclosures (short sale homes) ; and when looking for Bank Owned Homes in Vancouver Washington we have our website set up for you to easily search for each of these categories!
PS - Nobody sells more homes than RE/MAX. Look to the Alexander ~ Slocum Team
for your Vancouver WA real estate!
These are other popular recent searches on our website:
Camas WA Real Estate
Luxury Homes Vancouver WA