Real Estate Ridgefield WA - Market Trends and Statistics January 2011
Ridgefield WA Real Estate and Home sales picking up in the New Year, with Short Sales and REOs are still major part of the mix...Earlier in February we logged into the MLS for Vancouver and Ridgefield to obtain a quick snap-shot view of what happened during January with real estate and home sales within the confines of the Ridgefield zip code 98642, in Clark County Washington. Here is what we have to report:
From this brief view we see that the number of Pending transactions this month increased over 50% when compared to last month; as well as a predicted eight (8) month's supply of inventory (based on Pendings) available at the end of the month. This month the 3rd Party + Pre-Foreclosures + Foreclosures combined are about 22% of the Active Ridgefield homes listed for sale (much lower than the County Average), yet they represent about 53% of the homes going under contract.
Ridgefield WA has been one of the hardest hit areas for distressed properties (foreclosures and short sales) and was hit early, and is now showing relatively comparable ratios of normal sales
vs. distressed property sales when compared to Clark County WA overall.
With an early observed increase in prices / values, now is one of the best times to purchase a property in Ridgefield!
The table below is the last 3 months of activity from the RMLS
(right-click on the image and follow your browser's instructions to see the full-size image).
The Chart Below compares Ridgefield Washington Home Sale Prices and Trends with other nearby Towns: Brush Prairie, Battle Ground and La Center Washington - right now the median home price in Ridgefield after a brief summer-time run-up, a brief fall and is now showing
continuing signs of going up!:
If you are looking to sell your home in Ridgefield, Vancouver or another part of Clark County Washington in this challenging market time please call or e-mail us with the details of your situation and we'll customize a marketing plan to get your Clark County Home Sold!
Disclaimer: this information is drawn using custom search parameters from the predominant MLS system covering Vancouver Washington and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
Current Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
- Clark County and Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Update Report for January 2011
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for January 2011
- Battle Ground Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for January 2011
- Camas WA Real Estate | Market Report for January 2011
- La Center WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics January 2011
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics - January 2011
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for January 2011
- Clark County and Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Update Report for December 2010
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for December 2010
- Battle Ground Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for December 2010
- Camas WA Real Estate | Market Report for December 2010
- La Center WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics December 2010
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics - December 2010
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for December 2010
The above information was provided by John Slocum and Kathryn Alexander, recognized as one of the top teams at REMAX Vancouver WA. We hope you enjoy the information in our posts, including videos on real estate and Living in Vancouver Washington and the rest of Clark County.
Thinking of selling your home in this market? We have the insight and passion for selling homes to get you moving!
For Southwest Washington homes and Real Estate in Vancouver WA visit Real Estate Vancouver WA. If you have an immediate need to search the MLS for Vancouver WA please visit Homes For Sale Vancouver WA , and Real Estate Ridgefield WA.
If your interest is in foreclosures, pre-foreclosures (short-sale homes) and Bank Owned Homes in Vancouver WA we have a special search set up for you at Bank Owned Homes Vancouver WA.