Real Estate La Center Washington, Market Statistics
and Trends for March 2011
La Center home sales picked up the slack from February, posting strong a increase...Earlier in April we logged into the MLS for Vancouver and La Center to obtain a quick snap-shot view of what happened with real estate and home sales within the confines of La Center, in Clark County Washington for March 2011. Here is what we have to report:
From this quick view we see 6 more Pending transactions and 4 fewer Solds when compared to
February, as well as about nine month's supply of inventory available at the end of the month. This month the 3rd Party + Pre-Foreclosures + Foreclosures combined are about 34.6% of the Active homes listed (a nice drop from last month), and only represent 27.3% of the homes Pending this month.
The table below shows the key activity indicators for the past three months in La Center (right-click your mouse when over this image and follow your browser's instructions to view larger size image):
Key items we are looking for in a market turnaround are not just an increase in the number of transactions but, an increase in the "Normal Sales" category. County-wide we have seen a continued high level in the number of 3rd Party + Bank Owned homes going Pending, relative to the total number of homes going pending.
The short-sale banks are becoming more pro-active in approving Short Sales -- We believe
this will continue as our local market heals at this stage of the Recovery.
The Chart Below compares La Center Washington Home Sale Prices
over the past 12 months:
From the above pricing chart, La Center Home Prices have clearly been improving
most of this Winter quarter, with softness in March.
If you are looking to sell your home in La Center, Vancouver or another part of Clark County Washington in this challenging market time please call or e-mail us with the details of your situation and we'll customize a marketing plan to get your Clark County Home Sold!
Disclaimer: this information is drawn using custom search parameters from the predominant MLS system covering Vancouver Washington and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
Current Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
- Clark County and Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Update Report for March 2011
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for March 2011
- Battle Ground Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for March 2011
- Camas WA Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for March 2011
- La Center WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics March 2011
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics - March 2011
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for March 2011
- Clark County and Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Update Report for February 2011
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for February 2011
- Battle Ground Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for February 2011
- Camas WA Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for February 2011
- La Center WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics February 2011
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics - February 2011
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for February 2011
The above information was provided by John Slocum and Kathryn Alexander, recognized as one of the top teams at REMAX Vancouver WA. We hope you enjoy the information in our posts, including videos on real estate and Living in Vancouver Washington and the rest of Clark County.
Thinking of selling your home in this market? We have the insight and passion for selling homes to get you moving!
For Southwest Washington homes and Real Estate in Vancouver WA visit Real Estate Vancouver WA. If you have an immediate need to search the MLS for Vancouver WA please visit Vancouver WA Homes For Sale , and Homes For Sale in La Center WA.
If your interest is in foreclosures, pre-foreclosures (short-sale homes) and Bank Owned Homes in Vancouver WA we have a special search set up for you at Vancouver WA Bank Owned Homes For Sale.
For your Smart Phone and Tablet PC Home Search visit: