Real Estate Ridgefield WA | Getting Back on Track in April 2011
Ridgefield WA Home Sales show mixed improvement in April, with Short Sales and REO still a material part of the mix...Ridgefield Washington was one of the earliest and hardest hit areas for distressed properties (foreclosures and short sales) in Clark County, and is now showing relatively healthier ratios of normal sales vs. distressed property sales when compared to the County overall. We have observed more new-home construction and sales occurring, which is another clear sign of improvement for Ridgefield.
We've logged into the MLS for Vancouver and Ridgefield to obtain a quick snap-shot view of what happened during April with Home and Condo sales within the confines of the Ridgefield zip code 98642, in Clark County Washington. Here is what we have to report:
From this brief view we see that the number of Pending transactions this month
increased by over 10% when compared to last month; as well as a seven to eight (7 to 8) month's supply of inventory (based on Solds) available at the end of the month. This month the 3rd Party + Pre-Foreclosures + Foreclosures combined are about 21.3% of the Active Ridgefield homes listed for sale (still much lower than the County Average and a slight decrease from last month), yet they represent about 31.6% of the homes going under contract (a welcome decrease from 55% last month!).
The table below is the last 3 months of activity from the Ridgefield MLS (right-click on the image and follow your browser's instructions to see the full-size image).
The Chart Below shows Ridgefield Washington Home Sale Prices and Trends over the past 12 months, comparing Average and Median Sales prices compared to List prices (April looks good for firmed-up prices!):
If you are looking to sell your home in Ridgefield, Vancouver or another part of Clark County Washington in this challenging market time please call or e-mail us with the details of your situation and we'll customize a marketing plan to get your Clark County Home Sold!
Disclaimer: this information is drawn using custom search parameters from the predominant MLS system covering Vancouver Washington and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
Current Vancouver WA Real Estate Market Reports:
- Clark County and Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Update Report for April 2011
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for April 2011
- Battle Ground Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for April 2011
- Camas WA Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for April 2011
- La Center WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics April 2011
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics - April 2011
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for April 2011
- Clark County and Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Update Report for March 2011
- Vancouver WA Real Estate | Market Report for March 2011
- Battle Ground Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for March 2011
- Camas WA Real Estate | Market Report and Statistics for March 2011
- La Center WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics March 2011
- Ridgefield WA Real Estate | Market Trends and Statistics - March 2011
- Washougal WA Real Estate | Market Report for March 2011
The above information was provided by John Slocum and Kathryn Alexander, recognized as one of the top teams at REMAX Vancouver WA. We hope you enjoy the information in our posts, including videos on real estate and Living in Vancouver Washington and the rest of Clark County.
Thinking of selling your home in this market? We have the insight and passion for selling homes to get you moving!
For Southwest Washington homes and Real Estate in Vancouver WA visit Real Estate Vancouver WA. If you have an immediate need to search the MLS for Vancouver WA please visit Homes For Sale Vancouver WA , and Real Estate Ridgefield WA.
If your interest is in foreclosures, pre-foreclosures (short-sale homes) and Bank Owned Homes in Vancouver WA we have a special search set up for you at Bank Owned Homes Vancouver WA.